We have teamed up with Robyn-Anne Rose from Vitamins and Sprouts to provide healthy recipes for the rest of the month! Of course, Robyn-Annes recipes include a sprinkle of Rose-Hip Vital so that you can still get all of that goodness that we provide.
Down below are a few words from Robyn-Anne Rose and her recipe for a delicious Raspberry and Orange Chia Pudding.
Spring has well and truly sprung What a delicious time of year with so much beauty surrounding us at present. This season also brings with it an abundance of fresh fruits and vegetables which makes it a wonderful time to start incorporating more nutritious foods into our diet. I love the process of creating healthy meals and if you've seen my Instagram page, Vitamins and Sprouts, you will know that some of my most favourite creations are my plant-based smoothies and chia puddings. Breakfast is, for me, the most important meal of the day. When we start the day with healthy delicious food it awakens our senses and helps us to get back in touch with the world. I also love to eat breakfast outside from time to time and encourage you to try the same. Being outside in nature allows us to feel the earth under our feet, hear the birds chirping, and generally connect with something bigger than ourselves. This is part of mindful eating. Mindful eating is about creating a space in our busy day to sit quietly, eat slowly, and appreciate the gift of food.
Raspberry & Orange Chia Pudding
- 1 cup coconut & almond milk (or other preferred nut milk)
- 150 grams fresh or frozen raspberries (save half the raspberries for decorating)
- 1 teaspoon Rose-Hip Vital with GOPO
- 2 teaspoons red superfood powder
- 3 drops orange essential oil (food grade)
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup (optional)
- 3 tablespoons white chia seeds
- cup coconut yoghurt
- Place all ingredients (with the exception of the chia seeds and half the raspberries) into a blender. Mix till smooth.
- Stir through chia seeds and pour mixture into one large glass or two smaller ones. Refrigerate and allow to set for four hours or overnight.
- Decorate by spooning coconut yoghurt onto chia puddings and cover with remaining raspberries. Add a sprinkle of Rose-Hip Vital with GOPO powder for extra colour.
Stay tuned for more healthy recipes from Robyn-Anne Rose using our Rose-Hip Vital powder every week! While you're waiting why not take a read of some of our past Healthy Recipe Favourites using Rose-Hip Vital. Follow Robyn-Anne on Facebook and Instagram and continue to be inspired by her amazing recipes.
Rose-Hip Vital is a scientifically and clinically tested plant-based natural anti-inflammatory, powerful antioxidant and natural source of vitamin C helping to relieve joint pain and symptoms associated with mild arthritis. It is a simple and effective way of helping your body to maintain optimum health, so you can keep doing the things you love. Find out more here.