CONDITION: Joint Pain
I used to suffer from joint aches and pains so I did some web research wanting to find drug free relief and discovered your product online around 3 years ago. What a blessing! I generally am not a drug user (I will always go to plants first) unless absolutely called for in emergency. I have found Rose-Hip Vital with GOPO caps to be the best product on the market for me. Several of my friends have asked me my secret as I always have plenty of energy. I told them along with good certified organic food and exercising regularly I use Rose-Hip Vital caps. On my recommendation two close friends now also take Rose-Hip Vital and are over the moon with the positive results. One friend had a hip replacement a year ago and I got her onto this right away as she was not keen to take any drugs long term. She is delighted with your product as well. Pain is a thing of the past. Thank you for such a reliable and effective product.
AND A FEW QUESTIONS FROM US
Why did you start taking Rose-Hip Vital?
I began to notice from time to time aches in my wrists and was searching for something natural to use, as I’m not partial to using chemicals.
How has Rose-Hip Vital helped you?
There are no aches and pains when using Rose-Hip Vital. It certainly deals with the aging arthritic pains.
Are you back doing what you love since taking Rose-Hip Vital?
Absolutely & lots more.
What do you love to do that keeps you happy and content?
Keep on learning, singing songs, eating right (spray free produce or certified organic), drink lots of water and not eat too much. Help others. Stay on good terms with people.
What are some of your top wellness tips and healthy habits?
There are many things needing to be addressed in our lives no matter what age we might be. I think now at almost 69 years of age that there needs to be a sense of being spiritually right with God. It is prudent to remember we are spiritual beings having a human experience, not human beings having a spiritual experience whilst on this earth.
- I’ve introduced a form of gentle exercise like walking or swimming regularly which is great for lymph nodes to move waste from the body.
- Also an occasional massage with pure essential oils does absolute wonders for stress.
- It is important to be on good terms with ALL people and be prepared when there is conflict to say ‘I thought I was right but perhaps I was wrong, I am sorry if I upset you. Please forgive me.’
- Another tip would be to love your family.
- Keep your mind alert as you grow older. Help others, share your knowledge and keep learning. It all adds for longevity.
What advice would you would you give to your younger self?
Keep learning. Be happy, life is short.