Money Back Guarantee – Rose-Hip Vital with GOPO
Old wives tale? Nope! Snake Oil? Absolutely not! Too good to be true? No way!
Rose-Hip Vital is a tried, tested and proven product. With over 30 scientific tests and research, including 9 double-blind placebo controlled clinical trials we are SO confident that you will see results using Rose-Hip Vital we happily offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee on all our Human and Canine products!*
If you don’t see the results you were hoping for get in touch with us! Our head office is full of friendly Rose-Hip Vital Specialists, with first hand experience, that are more than happy to assist! We’ve got loads of handy tips and tricks to help!
If we can’t help follow the steps below to make your 100% Money Back Guarantee claim!
Step 1 – Contact us HERE letting us know that you would like to take up the Money Back Guarantee (MBG) promise. Include in your message, your email details, contact phone number, your order number (if you ordered directly from us) or a copy of your receipt if you purchased Rose-Hip Vital from another supplier. (you can email the receipt to info”@”rosehipvital.com.au)
Step 2 – We will acknowledge your email within 24 hours and get back to you with the next steps. We will probably run through the points listed above in case you haven’t read them and have missed an important factor that has impacted the effectiveness of the product.
Step 3 – Your claim will be processed and assessed by our MBG Claims team. Once approved your refund is submitted to our accounts team for processing. Please note it can take up to 7 business days for your claim to be processed.
Looking for information on our Money Back Guarantee for your dog? Learn more HERE.
Money Back Guarantee – T’s and C’s
- A proof of purchase is required for all MBG claims
- Rose-Hip Vitals MBG is only offered on Human 150 Capsules & 125g Power
- Rose-Hip Vitals MBG in only offer on Canine 150g + 500g sizes
- *NO MBG is available on Rose-Hip Vital Canine 1.5kg
- A MBG claim can only be made for up to, and including, 2 opened units
- Unopened units must be sent back to RHV to be eligible for MBG claim
- No MBG is available on Rose-Hip Vital Equine products
- Claims must be submitted via our Contact us page HERE or you can email us via info”@”rosehipvital.com.au
- Claims must be made within 60 days of receiving Rose-Hip Vital
- MBG will only be honoured if the dosage guidelines have been correctly followed.
- If you are having trouble taking the correct dosage please seek advice via our 1800 851 888 contact number or click HERE to message us
- If alternative dosage advice has been given by a Rose-Hip Vital Specialist a MBG claim is still eligible. Alternative dosage provided by another party than a Rose-Hip Vital Specialist will void the eligibility of the claim.
- To qualify for the MBG a full 3 week Loading Dose at the recommended Daily Dosage must be completed on Canine products (150g + 500g)
- Typically results are seen within 3 weeks, providing the dosage guidelines have been correctly followed, however, advanced conditions may take longer to see results.
- If you purchased the product directly from Rose-Hip Vital Pty Ltd, refunds will be made via the original payment method
- MBG Claims made on purchases outside of Rose-Hip Vital will be issued a refund cheque via postage
- Refund amount will be equal to, and not exceed, the total amount originally paid
- Refund does not include any postage or handling